JET BLAST DEFLECTORS AND ENGINE TESTING PLATFORM
GRUPO RENDER INDUSTRIAL is the exclusive distributor, for Spain and Portugal, of Jet blast deflectors and anti-noise protection (Blast Deflectors Inc.). These facilities are used in airports and aircraft maintenance buildings.
For over 50 years, Blast Deflector Inc has been finding innovative solutions for the aviation industry. They have become a world leader in designing, manufacturing, delivering and installing Jet Blast Deflectors (JBDs) and Ground Run-up Enclosures (GREs). By focusing exclusively on jet blast and run-up noise, BDI has earned a reputation for its expertise, integrity, and long-term customer commitment.
Deflectors are made of hot galvanized steel; the height can be from 1 to 11 meters and their support 100.000 Ib. These deflectors usually use in platform and airport runway.
The modular panels (7.5 inches thickness) have a noise reduction coefficient = 1.25. These deflectors usually use in aircraft maintenance facilities and airport runway.
The most relevant installations made in Spain
• 460 meters of jet blast deflectors for G14NB-6 aircraft, Madrid/Barajas Airport.
• 190 meters of jet blast deflectors for G8HD-6, Murcia Airport.
• 289 meters of jet blast deflectors for G10HD-6, Almeria Airport.
• Engine testing platform installation with models: Lynnco U-20/35 and Lynnco Type G-20M-3, Palma de Mallorca Airport.
• 181 meters of jet blast deflectors for G14NB-6, A Coruña Airport.
• 460 meters of jet blast deflectors for G14NB-6, Ibiza Airport.